At Intrum, we generate value for people, companies, shareholders and society as a whole. We are driven by our purpose of leading the way towards a sound economy and are guided in this by our four values, which describe who we are and how we behave in our day-to-day work.
Our business is about people and helping both consumers and businesses better their financial well-being. Each situation is unique and has its own social and economic realities. We strive to understand individuals, different perspectives and always treat people with dignity and respect – both our end-customers and our clients, as well as our colleagues. This understanding enables us to provide more value, to find deeper meaning in the work we do and ultimately to achieve our shared mission of helping companies prosper by caring for their customers.
- We listen actively and seek to understand
- We are open-minded and flexible
- We show patience and offer support
Ethics is at the heart of everything we do, so we choose go beyond compliance. We are role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. This means being a driver of fair treatment for all customers and working with clients and partners that share our values. To achieve this, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of fair and honest practice in everything we do.
- We put society and sustainable business at the forefront
- We are accountable for our actions
- We do the right thing – living and leading by our values and code of conduct
Being a people-centric business, one of our greatest strengths is the enthusiasm and engagement of all our people. Through an everyday commitment to being a little better today than we were yesterday, we bring out the best in each other. We grow as individuals and teams to shape the future of our company, bringing greater value to you as a customer as well as our clients and society at large. Change is a constant in our world, and thus we continue to push forward.
- We share knowledge and best-practice to cross internal borders
- We are committed to and responsible for our own development
- We go the extra mile and never give up
Our dedicated people go to work every day with one goal, to solve issues for our customers and clients. At the end of the day, this is what matters most. Our ability to develop the best solutions and create true win-win scenarios is what differentiates us in the market. Through innovative thinking and action, we exceed expectations and take on the role of thought leaders in our industry.
- We focus on results, not problems
- We collaborate to deliver innovation to our clients
- We push for quality and professionalism